Today, Joe Sanok speaks attracting your ideal clients, part 4 of 5, how to talk about out-of-network.
In This Podcast
NOTE: This podcast is for people who are currently growing their practice.
How To Talk About Out-Of-Network
Bring up the following points when having a conversation with a potential new client:
- Ask what they are you looking for in counseling and whether they have been in counseling?
- Pitch other therapists
- Ask when they would prefer to have a session
- “We consider ourselves an out-of-network practice. This means we don’t bill your insurance directly. Some of our clients are re-imbursed 100%, others aren’t. We want you to know this ahead of time.”
- Go into details about how the payment process will work when they come for their session
- Understand what vocation people are involved in. For example, if they want to become a pilot, they may not be allowed to if they have a previous history of mental illness. Make sure they understand this.
- Discuss the rate on the phone and mention this and all of the above in all paperwork
Ideal client webinar: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/idealclient
In-take paperwork: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/paperwork
Strategy session: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/strategy
Previous podcast in this series: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/session215
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below!
Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!