Are you interested in an event that I’m speaking at or hosting? Do you have a conference or break-out sessions, where you want a dynamic, funny, and insightful speaker? I’m your guy…I think. Let’s talk a bit more about what you’re looking for.
Events for Counselors
Are you a counselor in private practice looking to start, grow, or scale your business? I have a ton of events I plan each year to help counselors grow. Coming soon are:
- Most Awesome Conference: This is a three-day conference that is hosted by me, Julie Hanks, Miranda Palmer, and Kelly Higdon in La Jolla, CA. You get practical teachings with time to work on your practice, laser coaching, professional headshots, a one-minute promo video, and more fun than you can handle. Click here for more information.
- Pinot & Practice: We’re diving into your practice in a small group of 12, then going wine tasting. Over two days, you’ll get group consulting, deeper connections, ideas, and practical plans to grow your practice. Also, you get to wine taste in Michigan’s premier region. Click here to apply.
- Blogging & Beer: Spend two days with me getting hyper-focused on improving SEO, writing blogs that matter, learning to make infographics, and social media images that stand out. After a morning of focused-action, we’ll go beer tasting at some of Traverse City’s best breweries. We’ll have the same schedule on day two. Application coming soon.
- Websites & Wine: Ready to change your website to WordPress? Want to create a website from scratch? Spend two days with me focusing on building a new website. We’ll have in-person tech-support and walk through so that your website is launched and ready in two days. Then we’ll go wine tasting after we kick butt all morning. Application coming soon.
Invite Joe to Speak at Your Event
Here are my most popular keynote topics.
- Experiential Approaches to Therapy: This keynote focuses on engaging the audience in active learning. I demonstrate five of the most effective experiential approaches to therapy that I use. These were the foundation of the SAIL Champion sailing therapy program I created, where we had a 70-80% drop in the intensity and frequency of symptoms. This keynote is fun, engaging, and inspirational. Length: 60-120 minutes
- Small Business, Big Mindset: How did I launch a small business during the largest economic crisis in our generation and charge 3x the market rate? How have I made multiple six-figures in a hyper-niche market? How does changing your mind change your business? This keynote focuses on essential discoveries in research and practice that give you a big mindset for your small business. Length: 30-90 minutes
- The DNA of Human Decisions: Every human decision comes down to three steps. I reveal each of these steps, stories that support these steps, and actions that give you a plan to enact them in your own business, life, and decisions. Length: 45-90 minutes
Are you looking for a specific topic on private practice, business growth, or life shifts? Contact me!
Joseph R. Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC is a keynote speaker, podcaster, counselor, and guy that gets ambitious results. He dares to enact change in his own life and guides others in their own shifts. As a business owner, business consultant, and speaker, he is perfectly positioned to bring energy, humor, and practical advice to your speaking event. Also, he’s a dad and husband, roles that he takes more serious than any other roles he has. Contact me.