In this episode, Joe Sanok speaks about legal structures in private practice.
Confused by all the advice on starting a private practice? I’d love to help. I put together a checklist of the top 28 things to do to launch a private practice.
In This Podcast
If you are in private practice and are under the $60 000 mark, this podcast series is for you! Joe is going back to the basics and running through the various phases involved in setting up a practice that is going to thrive! In this episode, Joe speaks about the legal structure within private practice.
Different Types of Legal Structures
Every state has different laws around these, so chat to a state-specific attorney.
- Limited Liability Company
- Not personally liable
- Professional Limited Liability Company
- You’re an employee of the company
- Filing taxes
- Only makes sense if you’re in the $80k-$100k range
- Click here to get your legal paperwork going today!
- 28-Step Checklist For Starting a Private Practice
- PoP 158 | S-Corps, LLCs, and Tax Structure for Private Practice with CPA Ron Harris
- How To Name a Private Practice | Step-By-Step
- How To Name a Practice | PoP 259
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!