In this episode, Joe Sanok speaks about how to name your practice.
Confused by all the advice on starting a private practice? I’d love to help. I put together a checklist of the top 28 things to do to launch a private practice.
In This Podcast
If you are in private practice and are under the $60 000 mark, this podcast series is for you! Joe is going back to the basics and running through the various phases involved in setting up a practice that is going to thrive! In this episode, Joe speaks about how to name your private practice.
Concepts To Consider When Naming a Practice
- Google your town + ‘counseling’ / ‘therapy’
- What practices are on the front page?
- Do you like them?
- Do they stand out?
- Check if the domain name of your practice is available
- Aim for a ‘.com’
- Chat to your friends and family members
- Try to avoid using your own name
- Consider including your specialty
- 28-Step Checklist For Starting a Private Practice
- How To Name a Private Practice | Step-By-Step
- How To Find a Specialty | PoP 258
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!