Today we’re talking about Sex Therapy with Stefani Threadgill. How she became a sex therapist, her process when it comes to meeting new clients, as well as what issues she deals with the most.
Brighter Vision is a turnkey website solution designed to help health professionals attract more clients and thrive on the web. We offer health professionals the entire package: Amazing website templates crafted by design professionals, lifetime support, Search Engine Optimization and more! Unlike other companies, we don’t just give you a template and send you on your merry way. When you become part of the Brighter Vision family, we custom build you a website on one of our frameworks, adding your unique colors, fonts, textures and images to make it 100% unique to your practice.
Get your free month trial here – use ‘Joe’ as your access code.
In This Podcast:
- Online courses presented by Esther Perel, Terry Real, Marty Klein
- Online case consultation by David Schnarch
- Modern Institutes for Sex Therapy Training
- The American Association of Sexuality Educators
- Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) certification
- Southwest Sexual Health Alliance
- Internet-Highway – great company to outsource SEO to
- How to locate an AASECT certified therapist: https://www.aasect.org/referral-directory
Sex Therapy Books
- Mating In Captivity, Esther Perel
- She Comes First and Passionista, Ian Kerner
- Principles and Practice of Sex Therapy, Fifth Edition
- The Guide to Getting It On, Paul Joannides
- How Can I Get Through to You, Terry Real
Visit Stefani’s Website here. To claim your free 15 minute consultation, email Stefani on email@example.com.
Meet Stefani Threadgill
I am a sex therapist and sexologist specializing in relational and sexual concerns for couples and individuals. My areas of expertise include couples therapy, power dynamics in relationships, infidelity, sexual desire, healthy sexual functioning, performance anxiety, and sexual narcissism. My therapeutic approach integrates sex therapy and psychotherapy utilizing various theoretical models. Other areas of specialization include male sexuality, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and out of control sexual behavior, including chronic or compulsive infidelity, sex, porn, and masturbation practices. I offer in-person, phone, and Skype therapy sessions in 60-120 minute durations as well as 3-hour couples therapy intensives.
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC is one of the world’s leading private practice consultants. He is the owner of the Traverse City counseling practice, Mental Wellness Counseling. Joe helps counselors to start private practices and grow them.