Today we’re talking about insurance and talking to doctors with Alison Pidgeon. She runs through her experiences going into Private Practice.
Brighter Vision is a turnkey website solution designed to help health professionals attract more clients and thrive on the web. We offer health professionals the entire package. Amazing website templates crafted by design professionals, lifetime support, Search Engine Optimization and more! Unlike other companies, we don’t just give you a template and send you on your merry way. When you become part of the Brighter Vision family, we custom build you a website on one of our frameworks, adding your unique colors, fonts, textures and images to make it 100% unique to your practice.
Get your free month trial here – use ‘Joe’ as your access code.
In This Podcast:
Listen to Alison’s first podcast on PoP here.
Click on the titles below to read Alison’s three-part blog series on insurance for your Private Practice:
- How Do I Fill Out An Insurance Claims Form?
- Should I Have a Self-Pay Or Insurance-Based Private Practice?
- How Do I Get Off a Bad Insurance Panel and Bill “Out Of Network”?
CLICK HERE to take our 5-Day Course on how to add insurance to your Private Practice.
- DAY 1: Pros and cons of having insurance as part of your counseling private practice.
- DAY 2: How to get credentialed with insurance companies.
- DAY 3: What to do when you get your first client that wants to bill insurance.
- DAY 4: Billing insurance claims and how to save $10,090.09.
- DAY 5: How to read an EOB (Explaination of Benefits) and how to get paid.
Move Forward Counseling: www.moveforwardlancaster.com
Meet Alison Pidgeon
Alison is a licensed professional counselor in the state of Pennsylvania. In 18 months she went from starting a solo private practice to building a insurance-based group practice. She now employs 3 clinicians and a virtual assistant. In her spare time she is often seen running after her two small children and her therapy is cooking.
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC is one of the world’s leading private practice consultants. He is the owner of the Traverse City counseling practice, Mental Wellness Counseling. Joe helps counselors to start private practices and grow them.