Today we’re talking about growing a Private Practice with Jess Richards.
WeCounsel, a HIPAA compliant telehealth platform that connects mental health providers to their clients online. Visit www.WeCounsel.com/professional to gain access to the following:
- WeCounsel’s complete online office solution, including HIPAA-compliant video.
- An admin dashboard for centralized scheduling and user management.
- Access premium features like our eligibility check and claims submission tool.
- Your own private labeled portal that lives on your website.
- Exclusive access to a renowned practice consultant to help grow your online practice.
- An account executive/telemedicine expert and easy ability to add providers as you grow.
In This Podcast:
CLICK HERE to listen to the previous podcast with Jess Richards on starting a Private Practice.
CLICK HERE to find out more about the Private Practice Launchpad conference. This is what we will be covering:
- The exact seven step process to set and achieve your goals, the how to take the non-essentials off your plate.
- Where to spend your time and how to get more focused.
- How to slow down to spark creativity so you stand out.
- Specific techniques to rank higher in Google to get more clients.
- How to reduce dependence on insurance companies to increase rates and avoid burn out.
Meet Jess Richards
Jess Richards has been featured on the Practice of the Practice podcast and is the founder of The Private Practice Therapist. She owns her own practice in Orlando, FL and teaches beginning counselors to plan, start, and grow private practices.
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC is one of the world’s leading private practice consultants. He is the owner of the Traverse City counseling practice, Mental Wellness Counseling. Joe helps counselors to start private practices and grow them.