Today we’re talking about how to optimize your psychology today profile.
WeCounsel, a HIPAA compliant telehealth platform that connects mental health providers to their clients online. Visit www.WeCounsel.com/professional to gain access to the following:
- WeCounsel’s complete online office solution, including HIPAA-compliant video.
- An admin dashboard for centralized scheduling and user management.
- Access premium features like our eligibility check and claims submission tool.
- Your own private labeled portal that lives on your website.
- Exclusive access to a renowned practice consultant to help grow your online practice.
- An account executive/telemedicine expert and easy ability to add providers as you grow.
In This Podcast:
Psychology Today ranks highly for most psychology / counseling search terms.
Tips to help with your ROI on Psychology Today ($29 p/m):
- Picture – make sure it’s professional and with a clear background
- Ideal client – focus on who you are helping and examine the first line of your profile, make sure it stands out
- Don’t confuse it with a resume / academic report – answer what people are looking for, talk about the client, list a few points of what you can help them with
- Tone – what’s your personality like and style when dealing with your clients? Make this clear in your profile
- Group practice – each person should have their own profile
- Optimize your Website – set up dedicated landing page for Psychology Today users
- Make sure you have someone answering the number you include in your profile – use Grasshopper
For Joe’s Psychology Today deal, click here: Link to www.practiceofthepractice.com/psychologytoday
Here’s the ROI Calculator for you to use
Return on Investment Calculator
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC is one of the world’s leading private practice consultants. He is the owner of the Traverse City counseling practice, Mental Wellness Counseling. Joe helps counselors to start private practices and grow them.