Today we’re talking about adding supervision with Michigan LLPC Supervisor Joe Sanok.
We’ve created a conference where introverts can get energized and overachieving extroverts can learn to slow down. Visit Slow Down School here for more info.
In This Podcast:
Sign up to receive Joe’s emails based on where you are at:
- Just starting practice: www.practiceofthepractice.com/start
- Established practice: www.practiceofthepractice.com/grow
- Blogging: www.practiceofthepractice.com/five
- Insurance: www.practiceofthepractice.com/insurance
Becoming a Supervisor:
- Consider whether it is something you would enjoy
- Market yourself, i.e.: talks, etc.
- Have a page specific to supervision on your Website – visit www.practiceofthepractice.com/namecheap to see what domains are available
- Build a community
- Decide what to charge, consider:
- Average hourly rate for counseling
- Size of group, i.e.: 6-8 people
- Employing a second, contract supervisor
- Network with other supervisors
Visit www.practiceofthepractice.com/paper and enter ’50 off’ to get $50 off Joe’s contract paperwork pack.