Today we’re talking about five blog post ideas with Joe Sanok.
In This Podcast:
I totally agree that blogging is one of the best ways to increase business. From your Psychology Today it looks like you charge $200-$220 per session.
If you spent 26 weeks writing a post a week, taking an hour for each post: 26 x $200 = $5,200 in “lost” income
Say your average client comes 6 times, that means they are worth 6 x $200 = $1,200
So your 26 blog posts would have to get you 4.3 new clients ($5200/$1200).
If you’re focused on your right client, write to them, have beautiful images made for your blogs (which can be outsourced super cheap, around $50/month for 4 images) I have no doubt you’d get 4.3 clients from the blogging.
- Diagnosis based: go through symptoms, hope, and treatment. People start feeling depressed, sad, and low energy and through light therapy, counseling, and lifestyle changes they can feel happier.
- Outcome based: How to be happier, how to confront a spouse
- Numbers based: 7 ways to…
- Community resource spotlight, gets traffic from others
- Book review with amazon associate link
Visit www.practiceofthepractice.com/12days to download the 12 Days of Private Practice PDF.