Today, Joe Sanok speaks with Jeff Guenther on how to rank higher in Google.
The future of relationship assessment is here. Created by Drs. John and Julie Gottman, The Gottman Relationship Checkup automatically scores a relationship’s strengths and challenges and provides specific recommendations for intervention.
In This Podcast
- Visit www.practiceofthepractice.com/magazine to read our winter edition of the Practice of the Practice Magazine!
- Visit www.practiceofthepractice.com/jeff for Jeff’s 7-part course on SEO.
- Listen to Jeff’s previous podcast on PoP here.
7 Steps To Approaching SEO
- Understanding SEO
- Keyword research
- Visit moz.com
- Insert keywords into the content on your site
- Make use of the Yoast plugin in WordPress for this
- Local SEO
- Site structure / design
- Create more content – NB!
- Get other sites to link your website
Meet Jeff Guenther
Jeff Guenther, LPC, is a therapist in Portland, OR. He has been in private practice since 2005 and currently leads workshops on how health and wellness practitioners can build their digital brand and attract more clients online. Jeff is the creator and owner of two highly ranked healthcare directory sites, Portland Therapy Center and Wellpdx. Jeff recently launched a new project, the Practice Academy, to teach therapists and healthcare workers how to ethically and effectively build and grow their private practices or small businesses.
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.