Today, Joe Sanok speaks about what to do with an idea, part 3 – core planning.
Brighter Vision is a turnkey website solution designed to help health professionals attract more clients and thrive on the web. We offer health professionals the entire package. Amazing website templates crafted by design professionals, lifetime support, Search Engine Optimization and more! Unlike other companies, we don’t just give you a template and send you on your merry way. When you become part of the Brighter Vision family, we custom build you a website on one of our frameworks, adding your unique colors, fonts, textures and images to make it 100% unique to your practice.
Sign up here and use the promo code ‘Joe’.
In This Podcast
A big misconception around ideas is that you need to plan out the whole thing from the get go. This, however, is untrue. You should focus on the first step / certain KPIs to see if it is even feasible.
Don’t sketch out too much. Plan for the next month – as opposed to the next year / 5 years. Start with the basics.
For example, if your idea is to start a podcast:
- Get a mic (link below)
- Get featured on your local radio
- Have a podcast bio
- Reach out to people you want to interview
- Have the right equipment
- What is the pain you are solving through this podcast?
- What is the structure of your podcast?
For example, if your idea is to write a book:
- 7 questions you plan on answering in your book
- 3-5 blog posts that tell stories around these topics
- Ask for feedback on the posts
For example, if your idea is to run a course:
- Webinar on Facebook live to chat about your idea
For example, if your idea is to do a keynote speech:
- Listen to Grand Baldwin’s podcast on speaking
- One-page bio
- Get videos of you speaking at various gigs – post on YouTube
Amazon links for books on speaking:
- The Storyteller’s Secret: http://amzn.to/2rireoi
- Talk Like Ted: http://amzn.to/2qjqocV
- Steal The Show: http://amzn.to/2qjUCw0
- Part 1 of this series: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/session221
- Part 2 of this series: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/session222
- World Changers Challenge: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/challenge
- Mic for podcast: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/mic
- Slow Down School: slowdownschool.com
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below!
Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!