Today, Joe Sanok speaks about the basics of starting a private practice.
In the beginning, Jaime was building websites himself, but then the company grew. Today, Slapshot Studio offers WordPress web development, brand image consulting, SEO, video production and related services accommodating the needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Armed with an amazing staff, Slapshot Studio has grown into a mature and robust ally for businesses to maintain their presence and reputation online.
Once your WordPress website is built, Slapshot Studio offers a variety of servicess to help your business get the word out about your products and servicess. Here are some of our most popular servicess:
- WordPress Web Development
- Social Media Consulting / Management Services
- Brand Strategy
In This Podcast
Steps To Start a Private Practice
- File a PLLC / LLC – http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/llc
- Set up banking / accounting – http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/quickbooks
- Build your website:
- Get your phones set up – http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/grasshopper
- Rent – sublet a space from another clinician for, at least, the first year or two
- Sign up for Psychology Today profile:
- Who are you trying to attract? http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/idealclient
- Business cards / rack cards:
- Paperwork – http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/paperwork
- Blog – 3-day blogging series
Month-By-Month Private Practice Set-Up
First quarter – set up infrastructure, i.e.: LLC, banking, website, etc.
Second quarter – talking to people connected with your ideal client.
Third quarter – blog! Sign up for the blog sprint here.
Fourth quarter – set up an ebook, quizzes, etc.
3 Phases of Practice
- Start-up phase:
- Growth phase
- Scale phase
- $100k & over
- World Changers Challenge: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/challenge
- Slow Down School: http://www.slowdownschool.com
- Keynote on 28 September at Michigan Home-Based Family Services Association: http://www.mihomebased.com/trainingsevents/
- Checklist for starting a private practice: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/start
- Sign up for Joe’s email guide for the first year of private practice: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/ayearwithjoe
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below!
Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!