Today, Paul Fugelsang discusses his experiences with Plant Medicine from the Amazon with Joe Sanok.
In the beginning, Jaime was building websites himself, but then the company grew. Today, Slapshot Studio offers WordPress web development, brand image consulting, SEO, video production and related services accommodating the needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses.
Armed with an amazing staff, Slapshot Studio has grown into a mature and robust ally for businesses to maintain their presence and reputation online.
Once your WordPress website is built, Slapshot Studio offers a variety of servicess to help your business get the word out about your products and servicess. Here are some of our most popular servicess:
- WordPress Web Development
- Social Media Consulting / Management Services
- Brand Strategy
In This Podcast
Ayahuasca is an entheogenic brew made out of Banisteriopsis caapi vine and other ingredients. The brew is used as a traditional spiritual medicine in ceremonies among the Indigenous peoples of the Amazon basin. Although illegal, it is becoming popular among the American community as well. Hear more about this as well as Paul’s ‘Being Seen’ project for practices interested in marketing themselves while supporting social justice.
- 5 hours
- Silence & stillness initially
- Then ‘Shaman’ (person directing ceremony) sings
- Intense & scary
- Given opportunity to delve into dark areas of your psyche
- Come into contact with Spirit world
What Paul Experienced In His First Ceremony:
- Not scary
- Separated from ego (unitive consciousness)
For Your First Time
Make sure it is with someone you trust. Enter into it cautiously! Do research online before the time.
For Substance Abuse Counselors
Ayahuasca can, in fact, assist with addiction.
Benefits Of Ayahuasca
- Keeps you / puts you back into the centre of your experience, i.e.: after suffering, etc.
- Acts as a teacher
- Makes it easier to do simple things, i.e.: be present with family, be in nature, read, etc.
- ‘Wakes you up’ from your ‘lull’
Other Natural Medicines
- San Pedro
Falling Upward By Richard Rohr
‘Being Seen’ Project
- Great way to market ones practice while supporting social justice
- $100 for Open Path Therapists
- $150 for non-Open Path Therapists
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Proceeds go to Open Path
- Email Paul at email@example.com to stand a chance to win one year of ‘Being Seen’ for free!
- World Changer’s Challenge 30: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/challenge
- Essentials For Your Practice Webinar Series: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/practiceessentials
- Summer Edition Of The Practice Of The Practice Magazine: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/magazine
Meet Paul Fugelsang
Paul has worked in the mental health field since 1996 with a focus on projects committed to improving mental health services for lower income individuals and families. Before beginning his own private psychotherapy practice, he spent five years as counselor and supervisor at Esperanza, NY, a community-based agency designed to implement procedural reform throughout the juvenile justice system in New York City. Paul counts among his interests yoga, the study of plant medicine, and long baseball catches with his son in the park. A graduate of Naropa University’s Contemplative Psychotherapy program, Paul operates Open Path Psychotherapy Collective and maintains a private practice in Asheville, NC. www.paulfugelsang.com.
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below!
Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!