In this episode, Joe talks to Samantha Carvalho about marketing.
In This Podcast
Samantha Carvalho, Chief Marketing Officer at Practice of the Practice speaks about her journey getting involved in working with Joe as a Virtual Assistant. She also shares some valuable tips and advice around marketing your brand and creating strategic designs. Also, find out more about how you can outsource Sam for your Private Practice’s marketing / design needs.
Content Lead-Generation Strategy
- Educational content
- Including call-to-action that match the topic of the content in the form of banners / buttons, etc.
- These will take the user through to your product page
Tips For Working With a Virtual Assistant
- Trello board
- Various columns, i.e.: ‘ideas’, ‘under review’, ‘ongoing’, ‘completed’, etc.
- Detailed brief
- Understand the vision of the brand
- Develop processes / structures as you go
- Timesheet (Google Doc)
- Basic trust
- Pay on time
- Find someone that is more role-specific that can grow in other areas as well
Marketing / Design Tips & Advice
- Be detail orientated
- Keep it simple, i.e.: try not fit too much info on the social post / banner
- Make CTA stand out, i.e.: use orange / red
- Make use of inciting questions
- Have users click-through to landing page with more info
- Best practice: 70% ‘blank space’ / image and 30% text
Outsourcing Marketing / Design
- Basic Package = $49 p/m
- Comprehensive Package = $79 p/m
- Credit system for:
- Blog images
- Social posts
- Print material (business cards / flyers, etc.)
Find out more here.
- Essentials For Your Practice Webinar Series: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/practiceessentials
- Find out more about Brew Your Practice here: http://brewyourpractice.com
- Alabama Counseling: http://www.alabamacounseling.org/calendar.html
- Practice of the Practice Magazine: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/magazine
- Jeff Guenther Podcasts:
- Outsource your marketing / design: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/blog-images
Meet Samantha Carvalho
Samantha Carvalho is the Chief Marketing Officer of Practice of the Practice. She lives in Cape Town, South Africa, with her husband and kitten. Over and above Practice of the Practice, she is passionate about women empowerment, fashion, and animals.
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below!
Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!