In this episode, Joe talks to Danial Fava about how to use Pinterest.
In This Podcast
Daniel’s website page views increased by 1000% in just six months after optimizing Pinterest. He takes us through his journey of coming across Pinterest and then using it to transform his business. He also provides valuable tips and advice around how to optimise your Pinterest for business!
Tips And Advice
- Consistently share blog posts
- Board focused solely on blogs
- ‘Blog’ board placed in position number one
- Pinterest is, essentially, a search engine
- Optimise profile:
- Use all characters available in title with keywords
- Add description to boards and pins (include keywords)
- 300 characters
- Use a business Pinterest account
- Gain access to analytics
- Validates your website
- Gain access to analytics
- Create boards that are related to your blog topics
- Focus solely on business topics and remove personal boards – your Pinterest business account should be an extension of your website
- Enable ‘rich pins’
- Links back to your website
- Place piece of code on your website
- Pulls title / description when someone else pins it
- Be consistent
- Pin 5-30 times per day
- Mix your content with other people’s content
- Board booster
- Make use of infographics alongside standard blog images
Why Use Pinterest
- Pinterest is a huge referrer of traffic, second to Facebook
- It’s easier than SEO optimization
- Pinterest audience consists predominantly of females (moms)
- Approximately 150 million people are using Pinterest
- Your content lives on forever
- Essentials For Your Practice Webinar Series: http://www.practiceofthepractice.com/practiceessentials
- Daniel’s blog traffic accelerator: www.practiceofthepractice.com/blog-traffic
Meet Daniel Fava
Daniel Fava, founder of CreateMyTherapistWebsite.com, teaches therapists how to create websites and attract more clients online. After building a user-friendly website for his wife’s private practice and seeing the impact it had on her business, he became passionate about helping others achieve the same. Daniel offers web design services, consultations and online training to help therapists overcome tech-fears and grow their business through online marketing.
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!