by Joseph R. Sanok
Joseph R. Sanok: Counselor, Private Practice Owner, Marketing Expert, and Blogger
The Practice of the Practice Podcast: Counseling | Private Practice | Blogging | Small Business
In this podcast I talk how to grow your income in passive ways, beyond just counseling time.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is passive income and how does it work?
- Building multiple income streams
- Utilizing Google AdSense, Amazon Associates, E-books through Kindle Direct Publishing, creating products, and becoming an affiliate
- My personal philosophy and the best-practices
- Building a niche website that supports your counseling website
- Tips, advice, and ways to continue to grow your counseling private practice
Links and Items Mentioned in this Podcast
Some of these links are affiliate links for which I get a small commission. I only recommend things that I like and think will make your life easier. If you don’t have a positive experience with them, please let me know. Thank you in advance for using my affiliate links so that I can make a little bit of money for all the hard work I put into this website, I really appreciate it!
Passive Income Streams
Google Ads | They look like this, if people click, you get money
Amazon Associates | Below is an example of what it looks like embedded on your website. Below is the awesome marriage book that I mentioned. Also, I have my parenting book there as an example:
E-books through Kindle Direct Publishing
Affiliate links like BlueHost
Other Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
To link to Joe’s Google+ follow the link.
Thank you to Aaron VanHeest for the awesome photos!