In this episode, Joe Sanok speaks about why you should write an e-book.
Confused by all the advice on starting a private practice? I’d love to help. I put together a checklist of the top 28 things to do to launch a private practice.
In This Podcast
An e-book is a book that is online / digital. You will find it on Amazon / other e-reader sites. It can also be a PDF document that you provide clients or use as an opt in mechanism on your website.
The Value Of An E-Book
- Sensory appeal
- Reduce clients’ efforts
- Help clients organize their lives differently
- Helps people have less anxiety / stress
- Provides therapeutic value
- Fun / exciting / approachable / attractive, i.e.: include stories, etc.
- Provides access to you
- Provides sense of belonging
- New perspective
Struggles Writing An E-Book
- How to structure writing?
- How do you format an e-book?
- How do you market an e-book?
“Non-fiction books are just about a bunch of lists under lists.”
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!