Do you have your goals for 2018, for your private practice, set up already? Do you know how you plan on growing and improving your practice year? And are you aware of ways to streamline your practice and earn extra income?
In this episode, Joe Sanok speaks about 18 practical tips for rocking out private practice in 2018.
In This Podcast
As we kick off 2018, what better way to begin than to go through 18 tips to make sure you rock out your practice this year! Everything from setting goals to making your practice more efficient through the use of technology is included in this comprehensive list.
18 Tips for Your Private Practice in 2018
- Set one big goal
- Schedule one hour a week to work on your big goal
- Launch a blog series
- Send three networking emails per week
- Ask yourself “why am I doing this?”
- Get support
- Slow down!
- Block out some personal development / fun time
- Raise your rates – when you’re 70% full, raise your rates for new people
- Look at additional streams of income
- Listen to a non-clinical, new podcast
- Upgrade your office experience
- Create at least one new system every quarter / year (automate something with technology)
- Outsource something small
- Get efficient on how you schedule your sessions
- Limit your calls and emails more
- Think bigger!
- Let me know how it’s going
- Next Level Practice Membership Community
- Practice of the Practice Mastermind Group
- Practice Solutions Insurance Billers
- Counseling Website and Getting Clients with Perry Rosenbloom | PoP 271
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!