How do you define your lifestyle first and then structure your business around that? When envisioning your day in business you have to get a sense of what you want your life to look like. Think about what excites you and energizes you!
You need to envision your ideal day
- Set aside judgments
- Who is your ideal client?
- Then, you tell your business what it needs to do for you, i.e.: work backward to see how much you need to make
- What’s the very best use of your time?
What do you think about business after hours/Chambers of Commerce/CEO Groups locally
- You have to test it (do the free stuff to get a feel)
- If you’re an introvert, it may not be a good fit
- Know your personality and where you shine and match your marketing with that
Joseph R. Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC
Joe Sanok is an ambitious results expert. He is a private practice business consultant and counselor that helps small businesses and counselors in private practice to increase revenue and have more fun! He helps owners with website design, vision, growth, and using their time to create income through being a private practice consultant. Joe was frustrated with his lack of business and marketing skills when he left graduate school. He loved helping people through counseling but felt that often people couldn’t find him. Over the past few years, he has grown his skills, income, and ability to lead others, while still maintaining an active private practice in Traverse City, MI. To link to Joe’s Google+