Welcome to the 2015 Practice of the Practice Awards!
If you’ve never been to our website, welcome! We are all about collaborating with counselors to make private practice more awesome. We love hearing about innovative marketing and business practices in private practice.
What are the Practice of the Practice Awards?
The Practice of the Practice Awards are a way to spotlight three areas:
- The top private practice
- The top private practice consultant
- The top private practice tool, resource, blog, or product
2015 Practice of the Practice Awards Rules
- Mental Wellness Counseling, Practice of the Practice products, and Joseph R. Sanok will not be considered for any nominations.
- Please submit as many different nominations as you would like, but not for the same consultant, private practice, or tool over and over.
- Nominations were accepted until January 16, 2015.
- The top three candidates for each category were announced on February 1, 2015 on this our private practice website and our Facebook Page. Public voting occurred from February 1, 2015 until February 12, 2015.
- Winners were announced on February 14, 2015 on our website and in other creative ways.
- All winners will receive a plaque, announcement on the podcast, and an email to all the Practice of the Practice e-newsletter subscribers. We may also give away extra swag to our winners!
Photo by Blondin Rikard