What can you do now to work towards building a better 2021? How can you structure your goals so that you can realistically work with them? How can working backward help you move forwards?
In this podcast episode, Whitney Owens speaks about creating goals for 2021 and some actionable steps you can take today!
In This Podcast
- Setting goals
These could be goals within your family, to do with your personal growth and other business venture goals. Take a spreadsheet and try this exercise:
- Think about where you want to be at the end of 2021. For example, consider your practice at the end of 2021; how many hours would you want to be working? How much revenue do you want the practice to bring in and how much will you pay yourself?
- Take these goals, and break them down. Write out how you can get there, and identify all the different options.
- Consider, when can you do these things? Break this down into the four quarters of the year and narrow down your game-plan for the year.
When we write down what we want to do, we are a lot more likely to actually get them done.
Books mentioned in this episode
- Five Obstacles of Delegating in Your Practice | FP 61
- Group Practice Boss
- Faith in Practice Resources
- If you are new to Faith-Based Private Practice, click here to sign up to receive helpful emails.
- If you have and established Faith-Based Private Practice, click here to sign up to receive helpful emails
- Practice of the Practice Podcast Network
- Email Whitney: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faith In Practice Facebook Group
- Apply to work with Whitney
- Consult With Whitney
Meet Whitney Owens
Whitney is a licensed professional counselor and owns a growing group practice in Savannah, Georgia. Along with a wealth of experience managing a practice, she also has an extensive history working in a variety of clinical and religious settings, allowing her to specialize in consulting for faith-based practices and those wanting to connect with religious organizations.
Knowing the pains and difficulties surrounding building a private practice, she started this podcast to help clinicians start, grow, and scale a faith-based practice. She has learned how to start and grow a successful practice that adheres to her own faith and values. And as a private practice consultant, she has helped many clinicians do the same.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Faith in Practice is part of the Practice of the Practice Podcast Network, a network of podcasts that are changing the world. To hear other podcasts like Empowered and Unapologetic, Bomb Mom, Imperfect Thriving, Marketing a Practice or Beta Male Revolution, go to practiceofthepractice.com/network.