Are you in the process of starting, growing, or scaling a practice? Do you have children to raise at the same time that you are trying to grow your business? Are you wondering what you can take off of your plate to allow you more time to scale your practice?
In this episode, Joe Sanok speaks with Dr. Andrea Maxim whose practice is scaling quickly.
We’ve created a lot of stuff, i.e.: opt ins, PDFs, e-books. At Practice of the Practice, we’re constantly developing things and making them accessible to you. But, sometimes, it’s hard to keep track of it all. So we’ve set up a landing page, practiceofthepractice.com/resources, where we have put all of our free stuff. We have five free e-books there: the ‘Practice of the Practice’ e-book; the ‘HIPAA and Security’ e-book that I wrote with Roy Huggins; the ‘Adding Insurance to Your Practice’ e-book; the ‘How to Start a Group Practice’ e-book that Alison and I created; and the ‘How to Start a Practice That Thrives’ e-book.
Also, we’ve got checklists there galore! We’ve got your ‘Website’ checklist, your ‘Pinterest’ checklist, your ’28-Step Checklist for Starting a Practice’, and your ‘Group Practice’ checklist. Also, we’ve got some guides there: there’s ‘A Guide to Creating a Website’, ‘Comprehensive Guide to a Kick-Ass Content Strategy’, ‘A Guide to Start a Private Practice’, and tons more infographics, and worksheets. We have over 20 different, free resources there for you! It’s over at practiceofthepractice.com/resources. Go grab them before we start charging!
Meet Dr. Andrea Maxim
Dr. Andrea Maxim is one of Southern Ontario’s leading naturopathic doctors and the creator of ‘The Maxim Movement’; a movement helping people move towards MAXIMizing their Digestion, MAXIMizing their Hormones, MAXIMizing their Weight Loss and of course MAXIMizing their Health!
Following the foundational needs of the body, Dr. Maxim offers a step-wise program of removing triggers (food sensitivities, heavy metals, stress, environmental toxins), detoxifying the body and then flooding the body with nutrients to get it functioning and healing properly. To support her vision, Andrea is currently completing her novel “MAXIMized Health: The New, Intelligent System for Optimal Digestion and Hormones” available for sale now.
- Website: http://www.maximizedbusiness.ca/
- Website: http://themaximmovement.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themaximmovement/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/andreamaximnd
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-maxim-nd-author-9a77693b/
Dr. Andrea Maxim’s Story
In This Podcast
Dr. Andrea Maxim owns three private practices and is now a coach, author, and speaker. She shares her journey on starting a private practice and how she scaled her business to where it is today. Andrea shares key things that she took off her plate to grow her business.
“Never compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.”
What Did You Do To Scale Up?
- Condensed sessions into a couple of days a week
- Hired a receptionist (admin)
- Hired a virtual assistant (website / blogs / Facebook ads)
What Are Your Habits to Pull Yourself Away From Your Business Ideas?
- Don’t take work home
- Look after your mental health
- Don’t see patients back-to-back
- Reel in your expectations
Things to Consider When Scaling Your Practice
- Who is on your team?
- Do you have the whole-hearted support of your family / partner, and are you able to ask them for what you need?
- Who are you going to align yourself with who are going to help you get there?
- What are you willing to put into the business in order to have it revenue to that extent?
- What new strategies would you implement to take it to the next level?
- Next Level Practice Community
- Rachael Norman’s App Helps with Out of Network Benefits Series 4 of 5 Five Fierce Females | PoP 281
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!