by Joseph R. Sanok
Practice of the Practice Podcast with Joe Sanok episode 022 | An interview with Michael Wiles how to make $4-$5k in three days
Everything you should have learned in grad school!
Joseph R. Sanok: Counselor, Private Practice Owner, Consultant, Marketing Expert, and Blogger
The Practice of the Practice Podcast: Everything you should have learned in grad school. Counseling | Private Practice | Marketing | Small Business
In this podcast I interview Michael Wiles a road warrior and speaker on Motivational Interviewing. He speaks throug hCross Country Education and talks all about speaking, marketing, and growing an income. He shares things that no one else will tell you!
What you will learn:
- The most important thing a young counselors should know.
- How to start feeling and actually being successful.
- What Cross Country Education looks for in speakers.
- How to get paid to travel.
- The structure that brings in $4,000-$5,000 in three days.
- What every experienced counselor may want to consider instead of retirement.
- What every counselor in America needs to know about speaking engagements.
Things Mentioned in this Podcast
My October 2013 Monthly Income Report | It helped me sort through some priorities
Michael Wiles’ Recommendations
Cross Country Education | Who Michael does his speaking engagements through
Michael’s website for church leadership and tools www.NSLCC.org
Things Joe Mentioned
Here’s what I use for my recordings.
Joseph R. Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC is a licensed counselor and owner of Mental Wellness Counseling in Traverse City, MI. What have you learned from these podcasts? Will you comment below or email Joe?
To link to Joe’s Google+ follow the link.
Photo by Charleston’s Digital, thanks!