Are you a solo practitioner who would like to start a group practice? Would you at least like to have your first hire by the end of 6 months? Are you curious about what a Mastermind Group is and how it can help?
In this podcast episode, Whitney Owens speaks about the Mastermind Group she will be running, which starts on December 8th, as well as the live webinar taking place on December 3rd.
In This Podcast
- Details about the Mastermind
- Live webinar taking place on Thursday, December 3rd
Live webinar details
Email Whitney: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allison Puryear on Identifying Your Values in Private Practice | FP 58
- Group Practice Boss
- Faith in Practice Resources
- If you are new to Faith-Based Private Practice, click here to sign up to receive helpful emails.
- If you have and established Faith-Based Private Practice, click here to sign up to receive helpful emails
- Practice of the Practice Podcast Network
- Email Whitney: email@example.com
- Faith In Practice Facebook Group
- Apply to work with Whitney
- Consult With Whitney
Meet Whitney Owens
Whitney is a licensed professional counselor and owns a growing group practice in Savannah, Georgia. Along with a wealth of experience managing a practice, she also has an extensive history working in a variety of clinical and religious settings, allowing her to specialize in consulting for faith-based practices and those wanting to connect with religious organizations.
Knowing the pains and difficulties surrounding building a private practice, she started this podcast to help clinicians start, grow, and scale a faith-based practice. She has learned how to start and grow a successful practice that adheres to her own faith and values. And as a private practice consultant, she has helped many clinicians do the same.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Faith in Practice is part of the Practice of the Practice Podcast Network, a network of podcasts that are changing the world. To hear other podcasts like Empowered and Unapologetic, Bomb Mom, Imperfect Thriving, Marketing a Practice or Beta Male Revolution, go to practiceofthepractice.com/network.