Why take hours fighting with your computer when you could be making money seeing clients or marketing yourself? Don’t spend time on the things you hate! Life is too short. I’m not sure what you need, but this is what I use in my practice.
- Paperwork Flow for maximum efficiency
- Referral Form for calls and emails seeking my counseling services
- Intake Form with privacy, background, and medical history
- Progress Note with symptom index, status changes, notes, GAF and clinician rating
- Payment Log for tracking client payment and other clinicians in your practice
- 1099 Contract for 1099 counselor contractors
- Receipt for Payment with CPT and Diagnosis sections
- A few free add ons for you!
→ Contractor Contract for Non-Clinicians a contract for non-clinical virtual assistants and assistants. That’s a $282 value.
READY FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD!
Legal Stuff: This publication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that the author and publisher are not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the service of a competent professional person should be sought.