Ever wondered what websites will be like a year from now? Have you thought about what type of future technology would improve websites?
In this episode, Joe Sanok speaks with with John Clarke, Perry Rosenbloom, Joe Sanok and Jaime Jay, in this Website Roundtable about the future of websites.
Earlier this year, we launched Next Level Practice. Next Level Practice is the supportive community that helps people start practices. Over time, we are going to continue to add content around growing and scaling a practice but, for right now, it’s just for people that have said to themselves, “I want to start a practice!” And, they got it going, and maybe it’s not going as well as they want.
There are so many different things that are part of this. We have live webinars, live Q&A, you get matched up with a one-on-one accountability partner, you get put into a small group of other people starting practices, and you get the support of me and my whole team – Alison, Sam, and Emily. We give away tons of free stuff, and we have competitions in there to help you take really great steps towards starting a practice. Things like: updating your Facebook page, making sure that your website looks good, and making sure that you’re attracting your ideal client.
So, if you are starting a practice and you want the authoritative, supportive community to be surrounding you so that you can be successful, head on over to practiceofthepractice.com/invite.
Meet John Clarke
In building my current practice, I had 6 private-pay clients booked for the first day that my doors were open.
- Website: https://www.privatepracticeworkshop.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privatepracticeworkshop/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pvtpractworkshp
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/25077997/
Meet Jaime Jay
Jaime is a big hockey fan and he loves incorporating the sport into his business. He is the managing director for http://slapshotstudio.com, a WordPress development company where he builds websites that help define your brand.
He is the host of http://stopridingthepine.com. It’s a business marketing show where he interviews top thought leaders, authors, business professionals and more.
One of the most challenging areas in the podcasting industry is finding the time to consistently publish your podcast. He founded http://podcastpilot.com. This is a company that helps solve the time spent on publishing podcasts by offering professional editing and writing services. Basically, all a podcaster has to do is record their show and hand it off to Podcast Pilot. They will put your podcast on auto-pilot.
He is also the founder of http://doneforyouwp.com. Jaime has established a staff of WordPress developers that provide WordPress maintenance and help for people that don’t have the time or the knowledge to manage their own WordPress website.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Slapshotstudio/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/slapshotstudio?lang=en
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/3878345/
Meet Perry Rosenbloom
Before founding Brighter Vision, Perry built a number of outdoor-oriented, Internet based businesses that currently send over $1,000,000 in annual sales to REI, Backcountry, Amazon and other major brands.
- Website: https://www.brightervision.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brightervision
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/brightervision
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/boulderseoconsultant/
In This Podcast
This is episode three of the three-part podcast series, Website Roundtable. In this episode, John Clarke, Jaime Jay, and Perry Rosenbloom discuss the future of websites. Each expert gives their opinion on what they believe lies in store for websites in the future as well as what technology they believe would improve websites.
Technology That Does Not Yet Exist That Will Improve Websites
- CUI (Conversational User Interface) – talk your way through what you are looking for and have internet respond accordingly
- Chat bots
- Website adjusts based on your profile
- Virtual reality tele-counseling (hologram)
- Net neutrality: the principle that governments should mandate Internet service providers to treat all data on the Internet the same, and not discriminate or charge differently by user, content, website, platform, application, type of attached equipment, or method of communication.
- Next Level Practice Community
- How to Get Clients Using Your Website | Website Roundtable with John Clarke, Perry Rosenbloom, Joe Sanok and Jaime Jay | PoP 285
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!