Here are the steps in-depth
- Semester 1: Turn all of your papers into blog posts. The research, background, and learning you'll gain will launch your practice when you're licensed!
- Semester 2: Promote the blog posts and build an audience using social media.
- Semester 3: Start networking with people that are doing what you want to do. Listen way more than you talk! Send a thank you note and buy their coffee.
- Semester 4: Take all of your blog posts and turn them into an e-book. Use awesome free design programs like easel.ly or canva.com to create great images.
- Semester 5: Get an amazing internship and start transitioning into being a professional instead of a student.