We’re going to talk about some things that can be done to optimize a blog post differently. We’re going to focus on improving the anchor texts based on keyword research and then improving the header 1’s using keyword research.
Let’s start with the top of the blog ‘Stop feeling smothered in your relationship’.
- Open an incognito browser tab and search for ‘feeling smothered in a relationship’
- Look at what people are searching for in the drop-down – these are great options to include within that blog post
- At the very bottom of Google, you’ll see a bunch of other options for either blog posts in addition to this one or to include it
- There are some options you may come across that will be great for a new title or even a section header for the header 1
This is the highlighted text that goes to another blog post
- Make sure that this opens up in a tab when you are setting this up
- Having extra images in your blog is also helpful
Joseph R. Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC
Joe Sanok is an ambitious results expert. He is a private practice business consultant and counselor that helps small businesses and counselors in private practice to increase revenue and have more fun! He helps owners with website design, vision, growth, and using their time to create income through being a private practice consultant. Joe was frustrated with his lack of business and marketing skills when he left graduate school. He loved helping people through counseling but felt that often people couldn’t find him. Over the past few years, he has grown his skills, income, and ability to lead others, while still maintaining an active private practice in Traverse City, MI. To link to Joe’s Google+