What is the connection between your physiological health and achieving financial success? Are you interested in starting a coaching business in tandem with your counseling? What can you do to improve your leadership skills?
In this podcast episode, Joe Sanok speaks about how to franchise your business with Bryce Henson.
Meet Bryce Henson
Bryce mentors fitness professionals on how to grow their businesses and change more lives in their local communities. He also co-leads FBBC Mastermind Group, an exclusive coaching group for high-performing fitness professionals.
Listen to the Fitness Franchise Podcast.
In This Podcast
- Bryce’s top three health tips
- The connection between physical health and financial success
- How to franchise your practice
- Leadership skills
- Bryce’s advice to private practitioners
Bryce’s top three health tips
1 – Work out at least three times a week for 30 minutes.
Additionally, blend your workouts: combine cardio exercises like sprinting or running with body-weight exercises like weight-lifting.
That will drastically improve your physique, mental clarity, your endorphins, your physiology … that [blending alone] will drastically help. (Bryce Henson)
2 – Drink half your body weight in ounces of water.
3 – Get at least seven or eight hours of sleep.
If you do [these] three things you will improve your life, your fitness, and also make more money in the process. (Bryce Henson)
The connection between physical health and financial success
Your financial success is dependent on your health, and if you are doing well, you are more likely to be successful in your work.
By taking care of your physical and mental health you will have more energy, feel energized, be optimistic, and be ready to put in the effort to work hard.
Being physically and mentally healthy also makes it easier to be creative, think outside of the box, and come up with new ideas as to how you can improve and scale your company.
How to franchise your practice
1 – Focus on developing leadership skills.
Leadership is [vital] in developing a consulting practice. [Firstly] you need to be able to lead yourself and have the fortitude and discipline, [and then also] lead your clients … and then your teammates. (Bryce Henson)
2 – Boost your marketing efforts and optimize them.
- Word-of-mouth marketing is the gold standard when it comes to consulting businesses
- Craft a compelling offer to your audience
- Do not be afraid to invest money in marketing on social media platforms
3 – Build your leadership skills: lead yourself, your clients, and your teammates.
Leadership is, in my experience of running a business, always the problem and always the solution. So, if you have an organization that is hitting the lid and not [running] at its potential, there’s a leadership problem at play. (Bryce Henson)
Four pillars of leadership:
Remember that leadership is a skill that can be developed over time, so if you are new to being a leader, you can and will improve.
Bryce’s advice to private practitioners
You do not have everything figured out before you start. Have some vision and direction, but the staircase does not have to be fully complete before you take the first step. Each action creates more clarity, so take one step at a time.
Books mentioned in this episode:
Useful Links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Bryce Henson’s website and connect with him on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn
- Listen to the Fitness Franchise Podcast
- FIP conference: April 21st to 24th 2022
- Blueprint helps clinicians enhance client outcomes through the power and promise of digital measurement-based care. Learn more and request your demo at: bph.link/joe
- Faith in Practice Conference: Limited tickets are now on sale, make sure to grab yours here.
Check out these additional resources:
- Alison Pidgeon from TheraSuite about how to design an office | PoP Bonus
- Apply to work together
- Sign up for Next Level Practice — Cohort Open!
- Events – click on the event’s dropdown
- Sign up to join the free webinars and events here
- Podcast Launch School
- Practice of the Practice Podcast Network
- Free resources to help you start, grow, and scale
- Apply to work with us — decision-making matrix for your next steps
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!