Do you own a solo practice that you would like to expand? How can you upgrade your existing solo practice to effectively incorporate more clinicians? What are the benefits of joining mastermind groups?
In this podcast episode, Whitney Owens speaks about how to level up in your practice.
In This Podcast
- Joe’s early advice to Whitney
- Whitney’s mastermind groups
- What to expect
Joe Sanok’s early advice to Whitney
Raise your rates
Increase your rates and see what happens. You may lose a client or two that are not comfortable with the new rate, however, they are few and far between. Raise your rates and you will be surprised.
Hire an assistant
This can be scary for solo practice owners, but it is a worthwhile step to take because it allows you space and time to really focus on what the practice needs, besides having all your time swallowed up by admin.
Join a mastermind group
It boosted Whitney’s confidence and taught her so much about her own capabilities, and how many new things she could do within her practice.
What is a Mastermind Group?
This is when we bring together like-minded people at similar places in their practice so that you can grow your business together.
Whitney’s Mastermind Groups
Whitney is launching 2 Mastermind Groups in December:
- This group is for solo practice owners who want to increase their caseload, systematize their practice, learn how to market themselves better, and how to spend their time effectively.
- This is for practice owners ready to hire their first clinicians in the next 6 months.
Click here to apply to join these Mastermind Groups or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect
- Meet every other week for 6 months (12 x 1 hr sessions via Zoom)
- This call will be split up into 10mins of wins, 10-15 mins of teaching, hot seats, and Q&A
- Get 1 x 1-on-1 consulting call with Whitney
- Text support
- Access to the private Facebook group
- Faith in Practice Resources
- If you are new to Faith-Based Private Practice, click here to sign up to receive helpful emails.
- If you have and established Faith-Based Private Practice, click here to sign up to receive helpful emails
- Practice of the Practice Podcast Network
- Email Whitney: email@example.com
- Faith In Practice Facebook Group
- Apply to work with Whitney
- Consult With Whitney
Meet Whitney Owens
Whitney is a licensed professional counselor and owns a growing group practice in Savannah, Georgia. Along with a wealth of experience managing a practice, she also has an extensive history working in a variety of clinical and religious settings, allowing her to specialize in consulting for faith-based practices and those wanting to connect with religious organizations.
Knowing the pains and difficulties surrounding building a private practice, she started this podcast to help clinicians start, grow, and scale a faith-based practice. She has learned how to start and grow a successful practice that adheres to her own faith and values. And as a private practice consultant, she has helped many clinicians do the same.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Faith in Practice is part of the Practice of the Practice Podcast Network, a network of podcasts that are changing the world. To hear other podcasts like Empowered and Unapologetic, Bomb Mom, Imperfect Thriving, Marketing a Practice or Beta Male Revolution, go to practiceofthepractice.com/network.