Are your marketing efforts dwindling a bit? Do you feel that you could do better but you are just not sure where to start? Would you like some tips on how to market your business effectively?
In this podcast episode, Joe Sanok speaks about how to market your business and shares some important mindsets, statements, and ideas.
TherapyNotes facilitates the workflow of mental health professionals through robust, secure, and streamlined software, accessible wherever and whenever you need it. With fully-integrated scheduling, notes, billing, electronic claims, and more, you’ll have more time for what matters most: your patients.
To get 2 free months of TherapyNotes click on www.therapynotes.com and enter the promo code: Joe
In This Podcast
In this podcast episode, Joe Sanok will walk you through 3 mindsets, 3 statements and 12 ideas for marketing.
The Elements of Value
We have to understand what we’re trying to market first, before we market. If you’re marketing the wrong thing you’re going to run into a big problem.
Providing value to your clients as per the below should be first and foremost. This image is from The Harvard Business Review:
The StoryBrand Framework
Businesses that set themselves up as the guide, not as the expert or the hero, are more successful.
What Happens If They Don’t Get Help
Pepper in some negativity as these are big questions you don’t want to throw in right away, but it’s a mindset you need to articulate.
3 Statements for You To Fill in The Blanks
What’s the pain and what’s the outcome?
- If you’re feeling [pain] we’ll help you to [outcome].
- If you’re feeling sick of [pain] we’ll help you create a plan for [outcome].
- We’ve helped people dealing with [pain] to start [outcome] since 2004.
12 Different Ideas for Marketing
- Networking – getting to know people and talking about your specialty
- Business cards – having a good looking business card is important
- Facebook ads – these are great because you can target specific areas
- Blogging – this helps you demonstrate your expertise
- Pinterest infographics – you could reach a different target market
- 30-day challenge – set this up using Spar
- Facebook live – this quick hit content is really helpful for people
- Auto follow on Facebook business page – set up the automation
- Schedule your social media – you can use apps like MeetEdgar
- Brand consistency – make sure to use the same colors and fonts across the board
- Just do good work – when you’re good at what you do people will refer you
- Focus on your ideal client
- How to Name a Business | PoP 361
- Killin’It Camp
- Slow Down School
- Learn more about Next Level Practice
- Sign up for Next Level Practice
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!