How has COVID-19 affected your group practice? What long term goals should you be setting to make sure that your business remains successful during this trying time? What if you had a level of support that would help you look at your goals and how you can pivot your business in this new world?
In this podcast episode, Whitney Owens and Alison Pidgeon take a look at the opportunities that COVD-19 has uncovered for the mental health landscape and how you can take advantage of them and pivot your practice.
Meet Alison Pidgeon
In This Podcast
- The purpose of the intensive
- Program layout
- Areas that will be focused on
The purpose of the intensive
You may have to make some permanent changes in your business that you didn’t think about 6 months ago.
This intensive is going to really help you change your goals for the long term while having consultants at your side helping you figure out how to do that. It will give you the time and the space to ask questions, discuss obstacles you are running into, and brainstorm about where you can take your business in this new world.
- Date – August 14th
- Time – 10am – 5pm EST
- Register here make sure to do so by August 5th – spots are only limited to 20 people
For any questions, you can get in touch with Alison (email@example.com) and Whitney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- August 7th: 1-hour prep for the day
- August 14th: Deep dive into the things you really want to be working on, questions, taking advice, and insights from consultants. You will leave with some action steps for how you are going to accomplish your financial and personal goals.
- September 11th at 12-1 pm EST: Follow up Q&A session to make sure you are meeting your goals
- October 9th at 12-1 pm EST: Follow up Q&A session to make sure you are meeting your goals
Areas that will be focused on
- You will receive an audit for your established group practice to see where you are excelling and what is lacking
- Improving and optimizing on things you already have in your business
- Your goals beyond the practice
- Q&A on Group Practice with Alison Pidgeon | FP Bonus Episode
- Register for the Pivot Your Group Practice Intensive 2020
- Email Whitney: email@example.com
- Email Alison: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faith In Practice Facebook Group
- Free resources to help you start, grow and scale
- Apply to work with Whitney
- Consult With Whitney
Meet Whitney Owens
Whitney is a licensed professional counselor and owns a growing group practice in Savannah, Georgia. Along with a wealth of experience managing a practice, she also has an extensive history working in a variety of clinical and religious settings, allowing her to specialize in consulting for faith-based practices and those wanting to connect with religious organizations.
Knowing the pains and difficulties surrounding building a private practice, she started this podcast to help clinicians start, grow, and scale a faith-based practice. She has learned how to start and grow a successful practice that adheres to her own faith and values. And as a private practice consultant, she has helped many clinicians do the same.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Faith in Practice is part of the Practice of the Practice Podcast Network, a network of podcasts that are changing the world. To hear other podcasts like Empowered and Unapologetic, Bomb Mom, Imperfect Thriving, Marketing a Practice or Beta Male Revolution, go to practiceofthepractice.com/network.