Are you in the process of transitioning your solo practice into a group practice? Would you like to make passive income by hiring extra therapists into your practice? How can hiring an admin assistant exponentially boost the productivity of your practice?
In this podcast episode, Whitney Owens speaks with Cindy Brock about how she started a group practice in 6 months and her experience in the Mastermind.
While there may still be a lot of uncertainty about what this year will have in store, there’s one thing we know for sure – your services as a therapist have never been more essential, making it the perfect time to ensure that your private practice website attracts your best-fit clients and gets them to call you.
Whether you’re a seasoned clinician with a website in need of a refresh, or you’re fresh out of school needing your very first therapist website, Brighter Vision is the perfect solution. During the month of January, they’re running their biggest sale of the year!
From now, until the end of the month, they’re completely waiving all setup fees and only charging $39/month for your entire first year of a new website! Head on over to brightervision.com/joe to learn more.
Meet Cindy Brock
Cindy is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor and owner of Grace Family Counseling, Inc. located in Southern California. Her passion as a therapist is to work alongside clients to help them experience hope, healing, and growth in all aspects of their life. Cindy works with all ages and is a certified EMDR therapist, specializing in trauma recovery.
As a Christian, she enjoys integrating Biblical truths and faith in God into counseling, however, she also welcomes working with clients of all faiths and backgrounds. Cindy founded Grace Family Counseling in 2018 and has since welcomed a great team of therapists and support staff. Their mission is the provide a compassionate, safe, nurturing environment for individuals to embrace healing and growth in their mental, emotional, relational, and spiritual life.
In This Podcast
- Cindy’s process from moving from a solo to a group practice
- Faith in Practice Start a Group Practice Mastermind
Cindy’s process from moving from a solo to a group practice
I didn’t do this alone, I did this with the help of the group. (Cindy Brock)
Through Cindy’s work in Faith in Practice Start a Group Practice Mastermind with Whitney, she started the process by setting out monthly goals for the year to keep track of her progress. Following Whitney’s advice, Cindy hired two new clinicians simultaneously who she felt fit the feeling of her practice well.
Therefore, in two to two and a half months of being a part of her mastermind group, Cindy had hired two new therapists and had branched out her practice.
Having your solo practice running smoothly before transitioning into a group practice will definitely help you expand it because you can simply adapt the preexisting systems you already have to accommodate the expansion, instead of having to create completely new systems from scratch.
Faith in Practice Start a Group Practice Mastermind
Sign up for the Mastermind that starts on Jan 20th, 2021 at $395 p/m, and get in touch with Whitney: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meets two times per month on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 12:30E/11:30C/10:30M/9:30P, starting January 20th. 12 sessions at 60 minutes each
- The group will have up to 12 people.
- Lessons will cover the step by step process on hiring including the following topics: Identifying your practice needs such as clinical and financial needs, Determining if you want to hire a 1099 Contractor or W2 Employee, How to write a job description and post the position, etc
- You will receive paperwork to speed up your hiring process and save you money such as sample contracts for hiring and an onboarding checklist.
- You will have a 1:1 45 minute consulting call with Whitney in the first month.
- Discount for additional 30-minute consultation calls priced at $300/call.
- Assign an accountability partner within the group that you will meet with 1-2 times/month.
- Short phone/text support between calls with Whitney.
- Access to courses, webinars, community, and live events hosted by the Practice of the Practice consultants within Next Level Practice.
- Finding God in Your Practice | FP 63
- Faith in Practice Start a Group Practice Mastermind
- Group Practice Boss
- Faith in Practice Resources
- If you are new to Faith-Based Private Practice, click here to sign up to receive helpful emails.
- If you have and established Faith-Based Private Practice, click here to sign up to receive helpful emails
- Practice of the Practice Podcast Network
- Email Whitney: email@example.com
- Faith In Practice Facebook Group
- Apply to work with Whitney
- Consult With Whitney
Meet Whitney Owens
Whitney is a licensed professional counselor and owns a growing group practice in Savannah, Georgia. Along with a wealth of experience managing a practice, she also has an extensive history working in a variety of clinical and religious settings, allowing her to specialize in consulting for faith-based practices and those wanting to connect with religious organizations.
Knowing the pains and difficulties surrounding building a private practice, she started this podcast to help clinicians start, grow, and scale a faith-based practice. She has learned how to start and grow a successful practice that adheres to her own faith and values. And as a private practice consultant, she has helped many clinicians do the same.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Faith in Practice is part of the Practice of the Practice Podcast Network, a network of podcasts that are changing the world. To hear other podcasts like Empowered and Unapologetic, Bomb Mom, Imperfect Thriving, Marketing a Practice or Beta Male Revolution, go to practiceofthepractice.com/network.