Do you want to grow your practice into a million-dollar practice? Do you know what’s involved in getting your practice to that stage? Do you know your ‘why’?
In this podcast episode, Joe Sanok speaks with Kasey Compton on how to start a million dollar practice by starting with purpose.
This might not be for everybody. But, some of you out there want to start a million-dollar practice. You know inside of you that you could scale huge, you could impact your community, you could make a lot of money, but, even more importantly, you could be able to serve so many more people.
If you want to start a million-dollar practice. If you want to grow, know the systems, and have us help you, Kasey Compton and I are launching a brand new Mastermind starting soon. It’s called: How to Start a Million-Dollar Practice.
It’s going to include:
- Having time at Kasey’s office learning directly from her
- Coming to Traverse City with me to learn about marketing a practice
- A year of us teaching and walking you through exactly how to set it up so you can have a million-dollar practice
To apply for this Mastermind Group, head on over to practiceofthepractice.com/milliondollarpractice.
Meet Kasey Compton
My area of specialization is in anxiety and panic disorders. I work with clients from early childhood to ages 65+. I use a very successful treatment program to reduce and/or eliminate the anxiety and panic that you are experiencing in your life. All of my clients who have completed this program have experienced significant results. I look for people who are dedicated and willing to commit to the treatment process. These clients are always the most successful!
- Website: https://www.mindsightbehavioral.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mindsightbehavioral/
Kasey Compton’s Story
In This Podcast
In this episode, part one of five in the podcast series, ‘How to Start a Million-Dollar Practice’, Kasey Compton provides an overview of the five phases of starting a million-dollar practice. These include purpose, planning, process, profit, and people. In this podcast episode, Kasey delves into knowing your purpose and how to work this out in your practice.
5 Phases of Starting a Million-Dollar Practice
- Purpose – knowing what your purpose / passion is & how you choose to impact your community. Define your ‘why’.
- Planning – market research, knowing reimbursement rates etc. if you’re insurance-based, cost of living, what insurance do most people have?
- Process – in order to make your private practice scalable and effective, you need to have processes and systems in place.
- Profit – looking at your numbers, i.e.: top-line revenue versus profit margins, looking at your profit and loss statements – seeing everything from a percentage-based point of view.
- People – finding people that support your other 4 ‘P’s’, that support your purpose, that are team-players and that are willing and excited to be participants in your process. People that are hungry for growth and share your perspective in the field.
Know Your Purpose
Understanding your purpose is knowing your ‘why’. Furthermore, it’s important to be as specific as possible. Look for the deeper meaning underneath why you want to achieve certain goals in your life. Think back to when you were child, what jobs interested you?
In all your marketing, and how you run your practice, you should be incorporating your why. It’s essentially about communicating who you are to your target audience.
- Apply for the Million Dollar Practice Mastermind
- Our 300th Episode with Pat Flynn, John Lee Dumas, Kelly Higdon, and More!
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!