I speak with Jaime Masters about being a millionaire and the mindset behind that!
Even if at the moment you don’t know how to get more clients, the more actions that you take that are ‘active’, the more feedback you get on whether or not they work.
These are Jaime’s tips for aspiring millionaires:
- Speed of implementation – active action (things that will actually get you more clients) vs passive action. Make sure that there aren’t delays, keep things going.
- Step outside of your comfort zone
- Living in your strengths – do things that you are really good at and delegate the rest
- When you’re looking to scale you need to have a team of people to help you
Scaling a Practice
Jamie advises that because your time is so valuable it seems easy to just spend more time with patients. She wants you to create your body of work that will turn into the book or the podcast. Things that can actually touch so many more lives than just you one on one. Once you have your proprietary system you can train other therapists so in this way it’s not just you.
- Get someone to work alongside you as your right hand – this will really allow you to let go and you won’t have to micromanage.
- Create amazing content and become a storyteller
Joseph R. Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC
Joe Sanok is an ambitious results expert. He is a private practice business consultant and counselor that helps small businesses and counselors in private practice to increase revenue and have more fun! He helps owners with website design, vision, growth, and using their time to create income through being a private practice consultant. Joe was frustrated with his lack of business and marketing skills when he left graduate school. He loved helping people through counseling but felt that often people couldn’t find him. Over the past few years, he has grown his skills, income, and ability to lead others, while still maintaining an active private practice in Traverse City, MI. To link to Joe’s Google+ .