Have you utilized your time best to create your ideal work schedule? What resources are out there that can help you outsource your work? Can you upgrade your practice even more for your benefit?
In this podcast episode, Joe Sanok does a live consulting call with Lisa Lewis where they discuss what she should do next after hitting six figures.
Next Level Practice is an on-going support system for mental health clinicians, counselors, and coaches who want to start and scale their own private practice featuring HUNDREDS of trainings, LIVE calls with our experts, a robust resource library, an exclusive online community, and SO MUCH MORE!
Meet Lisa Lewis
Lisa Lewis has gained extensive training in the mind-body connection with three certificates in energy healing, Level 2 Reiki certified, and a Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy.
She is also part of the Disaster Mental Health Team for the world’s largest volunteer network, the American Red Cross. Lisa is a certified Bereavement Group Facilitator so she has a passion for helping those in need.
Get in touch with Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her for a free consult: 626.319.5076
In This Podcast
- What would your ideal schedule be?
- Next steps to take
You have achieved an incredible goal, you should celebrate it, and yourself! For all the hard work and sacrifice that you have put into your practice to build it into the version you want it to be.
What would your ideal schedule be?
If you would like to make a change to your work environment or take charge of the hours that you work, consider shaking up your work schedule. It is good to reach your goals and create the practice that you want to manage, however it is not worth the risk of losing your health, not spending time with your family, or becoming increasingly stressed.
You can change up your hours so that you can enjoy the best of both situations; managing a successful practice while still spending time with your family.
Starting to think about all those that suck your energy and suck your time, how can we outsource as many of those to a team of people [for] just a couple of hours a week. (Joe Sanok)
Next steps to take
- Evaluate rates and raise them
- What is taking up the most time and figure out what can be delegated
- Take a pause and examine the day’s schedule to sync it up better in order to work in batches instead of sporadically.
- Create ease in getting the work done in place of becoming anxious when there is free time.
- Work with hard boundaries and soft boundaries. Have these guidelines for yourself in order to construct the ideal life.
- Live Consulting with Ellen Gigliotti: How Do I Move Away From My Counseling Practice? | PoP 534
- Next Level Practice
- Events – click on the event’s dropdown
- Sign up to join the free webinars and events here
- Podcast Launch School
- Practice of the Practice Podcast Network
- Free resources to help you start, grow and scale
- Apply to work with us
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!