How can you get past the new iOS update and still convert clients through Facebook? Which aspects of marketing should you outsource to your designer? What are some top tips on utilizing Facebook ads?
Do you need help building your brand? Feel like you don’t even know where to begin when it comes to marketing your practice online? Whether you’re a seasoned clinician with a website in need of a refresh, or you’re fresh out of school needing your very first therapist website, Brighter Vision is the perfect solution.
Right now, starting tomorrow July 1st, they’re offering one of their biggest discounts ever during their 4th of July Sale.
Sign up for any new website package by Tuesday, July 6th to receive your entire first year of service for just $49/month and pay no setup fees – that’s a savings of $220 on your first year with Brighter Vision! All you have to do is go to brightervision.com/joe to learn more and take advantage of this great deal.
Meet Meredith Kallaher
Most businesses are born from the skill, creativity, and experience of a passionate person who develops a high-value offer for many and often dies because they only whisper the availability of the offer to a few. Meredith Kallaher helps business owners develop and implement marketing strategies that optimize for-profit and meet their ideal customers where they are. She helps new and seasoned entrepreneurs effectively communicate the value of their offers and move prospects along their customer journey quickly.
Freebie: www.meredithkallaher.com/practice 100 freebie ideas for therapists
www.meredithkallaher.com book a free 30-minute call for business strategy
In This Podcast
- Starting to incorporate paid traffic strategy
- Working with Facebook and the iOS update
- Meredith’s advice to private practitioners
Starting to incorporate paid traffic strategy
The people that aren’t ready for digital advertising … if you are brand new and you haven’t proven your offer yet, using Facebook and Instagram ads is a very expensive way to prove out an offer and I wouldn’t recommend that. (Meredithn Kallaher)
However, if you are a practice owner that has 10, 15, or more clients that have said ‘yes’ to your products and services, then you are ready to try out Facebook and Instagram ads.
You can come up with something great for your clients but if you do not know anyone to serve your product to then you may be wasting your marketing finances by marketing to anyone who will listen.
The truth is, if we don’t have a proven offer to model our ad strategy after, we don’t know who to offer that ad strategy to and we have got to spend a lot of money testing audiences … and it’s just expensive. (Meredith Kallaher)
It would be better to offer your products and services organically on Facebook or Instagram first before paying lots of money to get ads that you have not yet tested the products for. Notice who is responding to your offer when you market organically before you start paying for ads.
Working with Facebook and the iOS update
1 – Use video view strategy: finding your ideal clients who will watch at least 15 seconds of your videos
- It can be any type of video, even videos filmed on your iPhone with you talking about your practice. It can be you filming a TikTok video, or a looped Boomerang.
- When your ideal client does watch one of your videos for 15 seconds or more, you as the owner gets tagged and notified that this person has watched your video.
- Once 1000 people have watched your video, you can serve them a new ad with your offer of a free product or service to get started.
2 – Optimize for conversions
- You have now offered your free product or information to your growing ideal client base.
- You now ask Facebook for leads.
- You send your new ideal clients to a simple landing page on your website. If you don’t have a website, you can set up a free landing page for them to retrieve your free offer with them having to opt-in with their email address.
- Now you have their email address and you can now work with them directly.
3 – Purchase campaign
- Using Pixels to track your audience and seeing how they interact with your online presence.
- Currently, this is not working well with the iOS update however Facebook is working on alleviating this issue.
- Brandi Bernoskie on How to Ensure Your Website is Talking to Your Ideal Client | MP 70
- Email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design Services With Sam
- Apply to work with us
Meet Sam Carvalho
Sam Carvalho is a graphic designer living in Cape Town, South Africa, with over five years of experience in both design and marketing, with a special interest and experience in the start-up environment.
She has been working with Practice of the Practice since 2016 and has helped over 70 therapist entrepreneurs take their practices to the next level by enhancing their visual branding. She loves working with a variety of clients on design-intensive tasks and is always up for a challenge!
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!