Are you a helping professional that is ready to level up your business?
Counselors, chiropractors, massage therapists, are you a little lost in how to grow your private practice? You are in the right place and I’m glad you’re here!
I’m Joe, and I launched Practice of the Practice in 2012 because I thought that:
- In graduate school we weren’t taught the basics of business and marketing to be successful in starting a private practice.
- Somehow we began to believe that making money is wrong.
- There wasn’t a guide for counselors in private practice that seems like it expressed my unique, creative, and fun personality.
I want to be highly successful in private practice, make more money, and serve my clients really well! So this is what I started! First, here is a video all about how to start a private practice in one day for less than $200.
Basics of the website
Since you’re new here, you should know the most popular posts:
Monthly Income Reports: Every month I write about how and where I make money. I give you the exact numbers so that you can learn and I can stay accountable to you. If I say something is working, I want you to know exactly how much money I made off of it. I’m an affiliate for some resources that I use and think will help you in starting a private practice or growing an existing private practice. This is where I talk about what is working and not working, what is making money and what does not have a good ROI.
Practice of the Practice Podcast: Currently this is the #1 podcast in iTunes for counselors in private practice. I cover all sorts of issues around private practice. Each month (at the time of this writing) I have over a thousand listeners. I interview successful folks, share my thoughts, and give you clear tools to grow your private practice.
How to Launch a Website for $15: When I first launched my Traverse City counseling private practice, I had no idea that I could launch my own website. It’s crazy-easy! This gives you the basic walk-through on how to do it yourself.
Member’s Newsletter: I started the newsletter I wish I had when I began my private practice. This e-newsletter is sent to you weekly and walks you through exactly what to do when you’re starting a private practice. Each week you get an action-oriented e-mail that walks you through how to grow start/grow your private practice. I covers things like:
- Do you need a LLC?
- How do you build a website?
- What are the best tools for marketing?
- How do I get clients into my private practice?
- Should I take insurance or have a private pay counseling private practice?
- How do I become a premium counselor and get paid for it?
I’ve offered a 200% money-back guarantee for readers that implement it for a year and don’t see success. I have never had to give money back!
Clinical Resources: We can’t become better counselors if we don’t build our skills. Readers love the clinical resources!
How to get the most out of the website
Counselors that are successful in private practice:
- Learn about marketing and business.
- Have great looking websites that don’t look like everyone else’s website.
- Find their unique niche.
- Network with lots of people in their community.
- Implement what they learn. Reading counseling blog articles, listening to the private practice podcast, and implementing the Starting a Private Practice infographic are all great things, but it is not taking action!
I’m glad you’re joining me. Click around and if you ever need help, please contact me and I’d love to be a resource!
Joseph R. Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC
Joe Sanok is a private practice business consultant and counselor that helps small businesses and counselors in private practice that are starting a private practice. He helps owners with website design, vision, growth, and using their time to create income through being a private practice consultant.
Joe was frustrated with his lack of business and marketing skills when he left graduate school. He loved helping people through counseling, but felt that often people couldn’t find him. Over the past few years he has grown his skills, income, and ability to lead others, while still maintaining an active private practice in Traverse City, MI.
To link to Joe’s Google+ .
Photo by JRM Llvr