How to Change Your Life
Kathy Angerer went from being a stay-at-home mom to the majority leader in Michigan’s House of Representatives in Michigan. She is an expert on how to change your life!
She is currently Director of Community Economic Development for the City of Hamtramck 2013 and was Executive Director of Government Affairs at AT&T Michigan from 2011-2013. Also, she’s my aunt!
In this podcast I talk with Kathy Angerer about “How to Change Your Life.” She outlines details of what you can do if it is time for a change. Here are a few highlights:
- Why you should ignore your weaknesses
- Specifics of how to change. Your life will be improved if you follow these tips.
- The three things you must know if you want to run for public office and an extra on how to actually win!
- A caller question that could make you six figures by retirement.
- Important Resources to Change Your Life
Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn: Podcast Link
I used Bank Rate to determine the amount of money that could be saved by retirement.
Want to leave me a message about how to change your life? Do it through my SpeakPipe account.
Steps outlined in the podcast to change your life in a year
1. Read more about business and marketing, if you’re not sure where to start, here are some books I love!
2. Talk to other clinicians to learn from them.
3. Do something, inaction is the enemy of progress!
Do you love this podcast? If so, please review it on iTunes!
Joseph R. Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC is a licensed counselor and owner of Mental Wellness Counseling in Traverse City, MI. Comment below on how you’ve changed your life!
To link to Joe’s Google+ follow the link.
Have a question? Want even more content? Contact Me!
Photo by Chadica and James Cridland