How to Get More Done
I’m often asked, “How do you get so much done?” In this episode, I walkthrough exactly how to get more done. Every minute of every hour, of every day of every week of every month determines how we make progress. This episode is one of the most power and informative episodes I have ever done! I truly pull back the curtain and let you into exactly how I do so much.
In this podcast I talk about how to make rapid progress to telling you exactly how to get more done:
- Three specific tips on how to evaluate your time, including the one thing you have to do while driving (and it’s not texting!)
- How to use apps and rss feeds to increase your productivity, build more followers, and increase tweets.
- How to know exactly when to hire a consultant to help you make more money.
- How to use the media and how to get on the radio to increase client referrals.
- Exactly how I structure my weeks to get more done and have more time with my family.
Specific Resources to Get More Done
Ask me a question because that’s how you learn more! Do it through my SpeakPipe account.
Do you love this podcast? If so, please review it on iTunes!
Joseph R. Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC is a licensed counselor and owner of Mental Wellness Counseling in Traverse City, MI. Comment below on how you’ve changed your life!
To link to Joe’s Google+ follow the link.