Today’s Private Practice Resource is the course you should have had in grad school, Business School Bootcamp. Check out the great webinar on storytelling and how it should be a part of your sales model:
How to grow a business
Anna Osborn, LMFT is a private practice owner that is killing it. She continues to grow not only clients, but other forms of income. Check out what you’ll learn in this podcast.
What you’ll learn in this podcast interview
- How to use storytelling more in your blog posts.
- The one thing that Anna was not taught in graduate school that would have made her much more money.
- Anna’s financial goal for 2015 and tips on how to grow your business.
- How to work on your business instead of in your business.
- How you can think like a counselor and win at business, without being a shark.
- One thing that every counselor in America must know.
Resources from this consultant interview
Follow Anna Osborn on Twitter to learn more about how to grow your business.
What Business School Bootcamp can do to grow your bottom line.
Learn more about what Anna is doing to help couples through intensive couples counseling in Sacramento.
Keyword Tool Planner to help you figure out how to rank higher in Google
Music from the Podcast
Silence is Sexy
Joseph R. Sanok, MA, LLP, LPC, NCC
Joe Sanok is a private practice business consultant and counselor that helps small businesses and counselors in private practice that are starting a private practice. He helps owners with website design, vision, growth, and using their time to create income through being a private practice consultant. Joe was frustrated with his lack of business and marketing skills when he left graduate school. He loved helping people through counseling, but felt that often people couldn’t find him. Over the past few years he has grown his skills, income, and ability to lead others, while still maintaining an active private practice in Traverse City, MI. To link to Joe’s Google+ . Photos by Sean MacEntee and hermanusbackpackers