Are you wondering what the next steps are for your practice? Do you know what you can do to optimize your business? Are you not sure what you can be doing in your spare time?
In this episode, Joe Sanok shares 20 small things you can do today to start, grow, and scale your private practice.
As a listener of this podcast, I know that you are someone that takes action. You don’t just listen to this, you take action, you move forward quickly, and you are rocking it out in private practice. Whether you’re starting, growing, or scaling, I know that you want to take massive action to get things done quickly. So, if you’re not sure what to do next, and you think, ‘Maybe I want to work with Joe, maybe I want to join one of the Mastermind Groups, maybe I want to join Next Level Practice, but I’m not sure’, head on over to practiceofthepractice.com/apply. Enter your information there and we will meet with you to talk about what’s the next best step for you. Whether that’s consulting, just listening to our free podcast, downloading one of our free resources, or joining one of our Mastermind Groups. We want to help you continue to rock it out!
In This Podcast
In this episode, Joe Sanok speaks about how to optimize your practice and your time by making use of your spare time to do small things that are going to improve your business. For example, make a ‘Today’ list and a ‘Someday’ list in the notes section of your phone. Depending on what phase of practice you are in, the following are some things you can do in your spare time.
- Goal for the month
- Evaluate your time
- Listen to a podcast
- Brainstorm ideas
- Download a resource
- Find an online community of like-minded individuals, i.e.: Next Level Practice
- Do office / space audit
- Run the numbers, i.e.: add 1099 / sublease
- Think about your retirement
- Look at what fees you are paying
- Set up meeting with your accountant / attorney
- Do a HIPAA audit
- Upgrade your hosting
- Become part of a community of like-minded individuals, i.e.: Next Level Mastermind / Slow Down School
- Build your systems
- Remove yourself from your business
- Take a two-week vacation
- Outsource something
- Listen to an inspiring podcast, i.e.: TED Radio Hour, Tony Robbins podcast, Robcast (Rob Bell)
- Be in nature / spend time with friends
- Next Level Practice Community
- FREE downloadable resources
- The Future of Websites | Website Roundtable with John Clarke, Perry Rosenbloom, Joe Sanok and Jaime Jay | PoP 286
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!