Are you wondering what a Mastermind is? Maybe you’re asking yourself how you can move forward in your practice? How will surrounding yourself with likeminded people benefit you and help you grow your business?
In this podcast episode, Whitney Owens speaks about what a Mastermind group is and how you can benefit from joining one.
Tired of never quite feeling comfortable with your practice financials? I’d like you to meet GreenOak Accounting. Their goal is to empower private practice owners with the financial information they need to make good business decisions. They specialize in working with solo and group private practices in the mental health industry, so they are uniquely positioned to help with figuring out what’s “normal” in your business finances and what’s not. So if you’ve ever had a conversation with your accountant or bookkeeper that left you wishing that they understood private practice or had some best practices to share, head over to www.greenoakaccounting.com and schedule a free consultation to see if they might be a good fit for you. They can help with all your accounting needs from bookkeeping to payroll to Profit First and budgeting & forecasting.
In This Podcast
- What a mastermind is
- Questions you may be asking
- What this Mastermind is going to cover
- Group package details and more info
What a mastermind is
It is a group of professionals that gets together to problem solve things in their business. Typically there is a consultant that leads the group that directs them in conversation, provides tips, advice, and resources. It’s a group of people in a like-minded place helping one another grow in their business.
Masterminds can be really effective especially if you’re the type of person that grows well with other people.
Questions you may be asking
If you’re asking these questions, then this Mastermind is perfect for you:
- How do I move forward in my practice?
- Why do I not bring home more income?
- Why can I not get more clients into the practice?
- Why do I have to work so much, shouldn’t I have systems in place to help me?
What this Mastermind is going to cover
The Faith in Practice Mastermind Group is for established practice owners. This group is for people who have already grown their practice, but now feel stuck in how to grow, just like Whitney felt years ago. This is what will be discussed:
- How to monetize your practice in a way that works for you
- Managing employees
- How to create a culture where employees want to stay and not leave
- Money management to gain profit
- Creating an effective marketing plan
- Developing a stronger referral base
- Hiring clinicians
- Delegating responsibilities
- Healthy systems so your practice can thrive if you step away to do something fun!
Group package details and more info
- The group starts June 11th – applications are open till June 4th.
- Meets two times per month for 6 months on the 2nd and 4th Thursday at 12:30E/11:30C/10:30M/9:30P, starting June 11th.
- Up to 10 people
- Lessons taught on marketing your practice, using social media, money management, creating healthy systems, hiring clinicians, delegating responsibilities, and creating a healthy work/life balance
- A 1:1 45 minute consulting call in the first month
- Calls are recorded and put into a private Mastermind FB group
- Assign accountability partner
- Short phone/text support between calls with Whitney
- Access to courses, webinars, community, and live events hosted by the Practice of the Practice consultants within Next Level Practice
- 12 sessions 60 minutes each:
- 10 minutes of wins + accountability from hot seats
- 10-15 minutes of teaching
- Two 15 minute hot seats
- 5 min Q&A
We at Practice of the Practice want to make sure this group is the best fit for you. That is why Whitneys offers a 30-minute pre consulting call with everyone that applies. She wants to get to know you and your practice. At that time, you can ask her questions about the group and create goals moving forward. Click here to book your FREE pre consulting call.
If you have any questions you can reach out to Whitney via email: email@example.com
Remember, there are only 10 slots available, so be sure to apply now. Applications will be open until June 4th.
- Scott Waters on How to Start a Group Practice during COVID-19 | FP 29
- Sign up for the Faith in Practice Mastermind
- Next Level Practice
- Email Whitney: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faith In Practice Facebook Group
- Free resources to help you start, grow and scale
- Apply to work with Whitney
- Consult With Whitney
Meet Whitney Owens
Whitney is a licensed professional counselor and owns a growing group practice in Savannah, Georgia. Along with a wealth of experience managing a practice, she also has an extensive history working in a variety of clinical and religious settings, allowing her to specialize in consulting for faith-based practices and those wanting to connect with religious organizations.
Knowing the pains and difficulties surrounding building a private practice, she started this podcast to help clinicians start, grow, and scale a faith-based practice. She has learned how to start and grow a successful practice that adheres to her own faith and values. And as a private practice consultant, she has helped many clinicians do the same.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Faith in Practice is part of the Practice of the Practice Podcast Network, a network of podcasts that are changing the world. To hear other podcasts like Empowered and Unapologetic, Bomb Mom, Imperfect Thriving, Marketing a Practice or Beta Male Revolution, go to practiceofthepractice.com/network.