Are you looking to start a practice or even grow your existing group practice? What are some of the courses and groups that are available to you through the Practice of the Practice community? Are there resources out there that can help you take your practice to exponential levels?
Is managing your practice stressing you out? Try TherapyNotes! It makes notes, billing, scheduling, and telehealth a whole lot easier. Check it out and you will quickly see why it’s the highest-rated EHR on TrustPilot with over 1000 verified customer reviews and an average customer rating of 4.9/5 stars.
You’ll notice the difference from the first day you sign up for a trial. They offer live phone support 7 days a week.
So when you have questions, you can quickly reach someone who can help, you are never wasting your time looking for answers.
If you are coming from another EHR, they make the transition really easy. TherapyNotes will import your clients’ demographic data free of charge during your trial so you can get going right away.
To get 3 free months of TherapyNotes, no strings attached including their very reliable telehealth platform click on www.therapynotes.com and enter the promo code: Joe
In This Podcast
Whitney Owens shares about all the membership communities in Practice of the Practice, covering:
- Are you starting a group practice?
- Are you ready to hire your first clinicians?
- Are you looking to grow your group practice?
- Consulting and Mastermind
Are You Starting a Group Practice?
We have a community within Practice of the Practice called Next Level Practice. Think of Next Level Practice as our entry-level for people who are at that 0 to 100 a year mark, learning how to start their private practice. (Whitney)
This community called Next Level Practice helps owners who are starting their solo practice, with or without the intention of growing it into a group practice. Whatever it is that you would like to do with your solo practice, this community can help you with it.
Next Level Practice is a membership community that includes:
- A Facebook platform: posting live events and keeping members up to date with news and exciting opportunities,
- A Teachable platform: this gives you access to hundreds of courses that are offered that you can take at your own pace,
- Small groups: you are placed into small groups based on when you join and what you would like to focus on and they meet twice a month, providing you with an accountability relationship and other practice owners for you to journey alongside with,
- Live webinars that have Ask the Experts’ events
Are You Ready to Hire Your First Clinicians For Your Group Practice?
Group Practice Launch is a six-month, closed group and structured program for practice owners who are ready to get started hiring their first clinician.
People who enter this community will have one to two clinicians hired within six months if they do the things they’re asking them to do. (Whitney)
There are three phases:
- Foundation phase: making sure the systems are set up and ready to take on the load of extra clinicians,
- Writing job description and hiring your first clinician,
- Moving forward: how to effectively market your new group practice and maintain the finances so that you as the owner still receive income while paying your new clinicians.
This community has live events every week as well as open office hours once a month and Learn from Boss events so that new group practice owners can quiz established and successful group practice owners.
Are You Looking to Grow Your Group Practice?
This community is for group practice owners who already have three clinicians hired who would like to take their practice to the ultimate next level.
Group owners are put into small groups based on the amount of clinicians hired and newness to the community so that you can journey alongside like-minded people who are at a similar stage to where you are at.
There are live events on specific topics such as:
- Money management,
- How to market through social media,
- Hiring new clinicians,
And other topics that are pertinent to the efficiency and exponential growth of group practices. There are webinars every single week at the same time so that you can build an efficient schedule and office hours are available to help you with any questions you may have.
Basically, there is a membership community for wherever you are in your group practice or in your private practice journey. (Whitney)
Consulting and Mastermind
There are one-on-one consulting options available to you through Practice of the Practice should you want a more direct, hands-on approach to helping you grow your group practice.
If you want something in between direct consulting and the busyness of joining a group, then Mastermind may be for you.
If you’re listening to this podcast and you’re thinking “I really want to connect with other business owners of a likeminded faith” … a Mastermind group would be a great fit for you [because] it is a good balance between a membership community and individual consulting. You still get the personal touch of working with me but you’re not in such a large membership community. (Whitney)
Topics in Mastermind, among others:
- Money management
- How to make more money and work fewer hours
- How to develop a schedule that makes you happy
- Marketing and website development
- How to use social media appropriately
- How to work with churches
- www.therapynotes.com use promo code ‘joe’ at checkout to receive three free months
- Email Whitney at email@example.comUntil May 31st you can join for $347 a month for six months – early bird special for Mastermind
Meet Whitney Owens
Whitney is a licensed professional counselor and owns a growing group practice in Savannah, Georgia. Along with a wealth of experience managing a practice, she also has an extensive history working in a variety of clinical and religious settings, allowing her to specialize in consulting for faith-based practices and those wanting to connect with religious organizations.
Knowing the pains and difficulties surrounding building a private practice, she started this podcast to help clinicians start, grow, and scale a faith-based practice. She has learned how to start and grow a successful practice that adheres to her own faith and values. And as a private practice consultant, she has helped many clinicians do the same.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!
Faith in Practice is part of the Practice of the Practice Podcast Network, a network of podcasts that are changing the world. To hear other podcasts like Empowered and Unapologetic, Bomb Mom, Imperfect Thriving, Marketing a Practice or Beta Male Revolution, go to practiceofthepractice.com/network.