- WordPress is the best and most affordable platform for a great private practice website.
- If you are bootstrapping your project, make sure you have your own hosting and website.
- Keywords and goals are important for the on-going SEO of a counseling website.
WordPress is one of the world’s largest blogging platforms, WordPress is also a complete content management system and is a great way to build many different types of websites. My article will show you exactly how to sign up for hosting and install WordPress on your website. When you are installing WordPress, there are some specific things you want to do.
Choosing a Web Host
There are many hosting companies out there, but for a counseling WordPress website, it is the easiest and most affordable to use. Most top bloggers and website teachers recommend Bluehost. It’s what I’ve used so I’m going to walk you through how to use it. Here are some reasons I love it:
- Premium customer service, reliability and usability
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Custom-built servers to provide the most stable and reliable hosting environment
- Quickly get started with our one-click WordPress install provided by MOJO Marketplace
- Expert, in-house technical support provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unlimited websites, email accounts, and domains– all on one account at an affordable price
- No gimmicks, no contracts. Enjoy the comfort of a 30-day money back guarantee and the option to cancel at any time.
And to sweeten the deal even more, if you sign up through this tutorial, you’ll get a special offer of shared hosting at $3.45/month for 36 months (at the time of this writing), as well as a free domain name for a year!
What you will need
- Your credit card, preferably your business credit card.
- The website name you want. You can always change your business name later, so don’t stress about it
Unsure if your website is available?