Are you ready and excited to get 2019 started? Do you have a defined set of goals for the New Year? What steps will you be taking to reach those goals?
In this podcast episode, Joe Sanok speaks about your New Years to do lists!
Everyone loves payday. But loving a payroll provider? That’s a little weird. Still, small businesses across the country love running payroll with Gusto. Gusto automatically files and pays your taxes, it’s super easy to use, and you can add benefits and HR support to help take care of your team and keep your business safe. Plus, listeners get three months free when they run their first payroll. So if you want better payroll in 2019, now’s the time to start. To get 3 months free once you run your first payroll just go to gusto.com/joe.
In This Podcast
In this podcast episode, Joe Sanok speaks about your New Years to do lists and the little steps you can take towards achieving your goals.
- Define your life – what do you like about your life right now and what do you hope really changes?
- Practice – how does your practice fit into your life?
- Big idea – what is your big idea that goes beyond your practice?
- Income – money that comes in in return for good work
- Innovation – what needs reshaping, bringing things together that already exists but aren’t being done well
- Influence – who do you want to be listening to
- Impact – what is the impact you are making on the world
Things to Think Through in this Upcoming Month
- Money – know where money is coming in and out. You could use Quickbooks
- Liability – schedule time to meet with your attorney so that you can be sure you are covered
- Systems – make sure you have things automated
- Your lifestyle – look at this holistically, are you working out, how healthy are your eating habits
- Dr. Chloe Carmichael Knows How to Get the Media’s Attention | PoP 345
- Practice of the Practice Print Magazine
- Next Level Practice
- Killin’It Camp
Meet Joe Sanok
Joe Sanok helps counselors to create thriving practices that are the envy of other counselors. He has helped counselors to grow their businesses by 50-500% and is proud of all the private practice owners that are growing their income, influence, and impact on the world. Click here to explore consulting with Joe.
Thanks For Listening!
Feel free to leave a comment below or share this podcast on social media by clicking on one of the social media links below! Alternatively, leave a review on iTunes and subscribe!